*Advance booking is necessary
This class is suitable for early risers and yoga practioners with or without experience in Iyengar yoga or other yoga method. Teacher Tala introduces basics of yoga foundation.
Student will be doing standing, sitting and supine poses. She will also teach use of props like belts, blocks, chairs or bolsters with emphasis in correct alignment and steady and smooth breathing.
This class is highly recommended for sports people, aging body of young mind and young at heart. It helps lengthen tight muscles and create space on stiff joints for better mobility and flexibility.
Thursday: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
This class is for yoga practioners:
- Have practiced Iyengar yoga with consistency
- Knows the name of the poses in Sanskrit
- Knows how to use props
- Can hold a pose for a longer period and are strong in the standing poses
- Are able to do backbends and forward bends
- Knows basic preparation for inversions such as Sirsasana and Sarvangasana
Sunday 10:15am-12:45 pm
- Any level of flexibility is welcome
- *Advance booking necessary