Beginners Morning yoga
8:15-9:30am Tuesday & Thursday
As a rule of thumb, beginners are students with less than two years experience of Iyengar yoga. Iyengar yoga teacher reintroduces basic foundation of few preliminary poses and proper use of props such as blocks, chairs or wall if needed.
This beginners gentle class is highly beneficial for students who are new to yoga and or new to Iyengar method and anyone who preferes morning exercises.
This class is also gentle enough for senior student with age over 60.
Thursday: 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm
This class is for yoga practioners:
- Have practiced Iyengar yoga with consistency
- Knows the name of the poses in Sanskrit
- Knows how to use props
- Can hold a pose for a longer period and are strong in the standing poses
- Are able to do backbends and forward bends
- Knows basic preparation for inversions such as Sirsasana and Sarvangasana
Sunday: 10:15 am – 12:00 pm
- Any level of flexibility is welcome
- Advance booking necessary